Remington Parkview offers a one-of-a-kind experience along the idyllic Rouge River Valley, featuring refined vistas that only a 50-year-old golf course can provide.
Our 36-hole course is conveniently located within the GTA, with a fully refurbished clubhouse, finely appointed amenities and an exceptional new menu that will impress you and your guests and is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Opening 2020 - Covid-19 measures
Because of the coronavirus pandemic, Remington Parkview is putting a number of measures in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. Please be aware of these guidelines before you book a tee time with us.
• We will only accept web or phone bookings, no walk-ins will be accepted.
• If you arrive without a tee time, call us from your car and we'll try to get you booked.
• Payment will have to be made by credit or debit card as we will not accept cash.
• Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
• If you need to ride, we will have golf carts available which will be sanitized between uses.
• Carts will be rented as single rider carts and will be subject to a small upcharge.
• Only customers who reside in the same household/family can ride together. Residency must be proven with government ID.
• Due to these restrictions, we cannot guarantee the availability of power carts.
• There will be no ball washers, no rakes or benches on the course.
• Garbage bins will be limited so we ask that you take your garbage with you.
• Flagsticks are not to be touched or removed.
• Limited access to washrooms in clubhouse
• Portable washrooms are available on both courses.
• All clubhouse food and beverage purchases will be for takeout / on-course only.
• Beverage cart will be available - please respect social distancing with our staff.
• No seating in clubhouse or patio.
• Please follow all public health guidelines including social distancing at all times.
• Follow all signage and ground/floor markings.
• Please bring your own hand sanitizer for personal use.