Remington Parkview offers a one-of-a-kind experience along the idyllic Rouge River Valley, featuring refined vistas that only a 50-year-old golf course can provide.
Our 36-hole course is conveniently located within the GTA, with a fully refurbished clubhouse, finely appointed amenities and an exceptional new menu that will impress you and your guests and is sure to leave a lasting impression.
As a result of the coronavirus pandemic, Remington Parkview has put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. This includes mandatory wearing of masks or face covering in all indoor spaces as of July 17 in accordance with the City of Markham's new by-laws. Please be aware of these guidelines before you book a tee time with us.
• We will only accept web or phone bookings, no walk-ins will be accepted.
• If you arrive without a tee time, call us from your car and we'll try to get you booked.
• Payment will have to be made by credit or debit card as we will not accept cash.
• Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
• If you need to ride, we will have golf carts available which will be sanitized between uses.
• Carts will be rented as single rider carts and will be subject to a small upcharge.
• Only customers who reside in the same household/family can ride together. Residency must be proven with government ID.
• Due to these restrictions, we cannot guarantee the availability of power carts.
• There will be no ball washers, no rakes or benches on the course.
• Flagsticks are not to be touched or removed.
• Garbage bins will be limited so we ask that you take your garbage with you.
• Limited access to washrooms in clubhouse
• Portable washrooms are available on both courses.
• All clubhouse food and beverage purchases for takeout, patio or on course only.
• Beverage cart will be available - please respect social distancing with our staff.
• No seating in clubhouse / limited seating on patio beginning June 19th.
• Please follow all public health guidelines including social distancing at all times.
• Follow all signage and ground/floor markings.
• Please bring your own hand sanitizer for personal use.
• Beginning Friday July 17, anyone entering an indoor area at our golf course (clubhouse, pro shop, washrooms etc) will be required to wear a face covering or mask.